Commercial parking garages are a prime target for graffiti and vandalism. For years, commercial property owners have been using graffiti removers and scrubbing the parking structure. However, this time-consuming process is ineffective. The only way to remove graffiti without damaging the parking garage is with a pressure washer.
The high-pressure spray of water removes the offending paints and paints without damaging the parking garage. This means that the time-consuming scrubbing process is eliminated. In addition, graffiti remover is not needed and the cost of commercial pressure washing is outweighed by the cost of repairs to the parking garage.
Parking garages are one of the most common pressure-washed areas. They need to be kept clean to prevent slips and falls, and to make sure the area is visually appealing. Parking garages are also pressure washed to clean off oil and grease stains, as well as to remove bird droppings and other debris.
If you are going to pressure wash your parking garage, follow these tips:
1. Always use a commercial-grade pressure washer. A residential pressure washer will not have the power to clean a parking garage properly.
2. Wear the appropriate safety gear, including goggles, gloves, and a respiratory mask.
3. Start by pressure washing the walls and the ceilings. This will remove any built-up dirt, grease, and stains.
4. Next, pressure wash the floors. Pay special attention to the areas around the entrances and exits, as these are the most likely spots for people to slip and fall.
5. Finally, pressure wash the parking spaces. This will remove any oil and grease stains, as well as bird droppings and other debris.
If your parking garage needs to be pressure washed, give us a call at Sure Shot Pressure Washing! We will take care of everything for you.