If you have a fence at home that gets dirty fast and you’re tired of letting it affect the curb appeal of your home, then we have some tips for you on how to power wash your fence so that the lifespan of the fence increases by ridding of mildew, moss, fungi, spiderwebs, nests, other signs of pests, prevent stains, and improve overall safety. However, if you choose our crew at Sure Shot Pressure Washing, you can feel confident that we have access to the latest pressure washing equipment and processes which lets us control the amount of pressure that we use during projects. This means that we can clean your decks and fences without damaging the wood or vinyl. We also use non-toxic detergents to further this effort.
How to power wash a fence
- Work from one end of the fence to another
- Apply detergent from the bottom upwards to avoid leaving streak marks on the fence
- Allow the detergent to sit for a few minutes before continuing
- Begin pressure washing again from end to end until all the dirt is gone
- Allow time for the fence to air dry
As you can see, the process of pressure washing a fence is not overly complicated, but be sure to wear protective glasses and be aware of your surroundings when using a pressure washer so that you don’t injure anyone around you. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us!